-
August 15th, 2002, 12:25 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
A duck's quack doesn't echo...
-
August 15th, 2002, 09:46 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
-
August 16th, 2002, 12:26 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Damn right I do...and that fear is the reason I own you...
-
August 16th, 2002, 07:06 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
let's all go back to the night me and TG
came to visit you and your buddies...
i recall you leaving the kitchen and trying
to make me flinch.
to your surprise, i didn't.
to add insult to injury, you said,
*gasp* "you didn't flinch!"
now...
does this sound like the type of person that
is seriously afraid of you?
no
you know why?
because i know that under this rough outter
coating, is soft nugat...
you is as sensitive as a virgin ass in the winter
*but i'll keep your little secret) [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 16th, 2002, 07:31 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
You fear my wit...that is what I was referring to...
-
August 18th, 2002, 05:58 AM
#6
HB Forum Moderator
Hey, I thought you banned Shatzy.
You disappoint me, you ass owner.
-
August 24th, 2002, 02:07 PM
#7
Inactive Member
He "un banned" her for some reason. The only reason I have seen is so that they can torture each other!! LOL!!
-
August 24th, 2002, 06:46 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
She paid me $20...and ate a dog turd...
-
August 24th, 2002, 06:57 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!
that's GROSS!!!
(was it your dog's or mine??)
-
August 25th, 2002, 12:27 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I shouldn't have read that after eating pizza!! The pizza tasted a hell of alot better going down that it did coming back up LOL!! Thanks for saving me the calories though LOL!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks